- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /home/bugandal/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/bugandal/public_html/includes/common.inc).
MRS. REHEMA NANVUMA WANDERA. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
She holds an MBA, BSc. Physical Planning and a diploma in Computer Science.
Mrs. Rehema Nanvuma Wandera served as a physical planner for Luweero town council before joining Buganda Land Board in 2008 as a physical planner/cartographer. She has since served as physical planning manager and leasing manager (2014 to 2017), head of Commercial Initiatives (2017-2018) until her current post as head of Physical Planning, Survey and Research.
To execute land surveys, valuations and research works of Buganda Land Board.
- To determine the shape, size, boundary and location of plots, and process deed plans. i.e Surveying
- Design, establish and administration of a system that allows collection, storage, management and dissemination of department data
- Analysing data after field work to write reports
- Assessment of value of property I.e land, buildings in urban and rural areas
- Planning of property as per the physical planning guidelines and standards
- Acquisition and use of maps I,e satelight and aerial maps for land interpretation
- Consultancy on all land matters
- Titling and land documentation for all land tenures